Audit & Assurance
Are you a non-profit organization who needs financing for that new program or project?
Are you a construction contractor who needs bonding, and the insurance company is requesting reviewed financial statements?
Does your organization havemore than 100 employees and needs a 401k or 403b audit?
Maybe you are struggling with the 990 filing requirements?
Our audit department offers a wide range of audit and assurance services, and we can serve your needs in a timely manner. One River CPAs is proud that our name on an audit or tax return carries more weight than others, and we would love the opportunity tobid on your next audit or to discuss how we can help you during afree consultation.
Our Audit Services Include:
- Audits of non-profit organizations
- 401k/employee benefit plan audits
- Internal control reviews
- Unrelated Business Income Tax(UBIT) consulting
- Reviewed financial statements
- Compiled financial statements
- Industry focus and experience with organizations involved in:
- Social services
- Art and museums
- Child services
How can we help you?
Contact one of our advisors for a free consultation…