Are you a Maine business owner who is trying to do it all? Most small and family business owners use the “do it yourself” approach… do everything yourself and don’t pay for anything new until you absolutely have to. This may work on some aspects of your business, but as you grow, you feel more and more pressure. There are only so many hours in the day, and if you’re trying to juggle sales, marketing, shipping and bookkeeping at once, something has to suffer.
As a small business, we appreciate the challenges you face. This is why we have an accounting team to help you succeed. Our experienced accountants can advise you on everything from setup and bookkeeping and payroll, to tax planning and setting long-term goals.
Are you efficiently using QuickBooks to create comparative reports that you can interpret?
Are you really getting an accurate picture of where your business is?
Do you have a tax plan that looks beyond the current year to take advantage of savings in the future?
Do you have a succession plan in place to preserve your future? When you want out, who will run the company? How will you transfer ownership and extract your money from the business?
As your consultants, we will help ensure your business’s future and give you peace of mind. We can take away the hassle of your accounting issues so you can focus on what you do best… running and growing your business.
Our Small Business Services Include:
- Tax planning and preparation
- Business planning
- Bookkeeping services
- Cash flow projections
- Overhead cost analysis
- Assistance with IRS audits
- Financial statement preparation/interpretation
- QuickBooks consulting and support
- Succession planning
- The (potential) 20% Deduction Business Owners Should Understand (11/20/2018) - Last December, one of the biggest (real news) headlines was the drastic tax reform working its way through the legislative process. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was officially signed into law by President Trump on December 22, 2017 and it represents the most comprehensive tax reform in decades. The more dramatic changes have […]
- Business Owners: On Your Mark, Get Set, Go! (1/19/2017) - The start of the New Year marks the beginning of the IRS informational reporting season that will keep most business owner’s heads spinning. None are overbearing or difficult unless, of course, you don’t get them right the first time. Failure to correctly file W-2 and 1099 forms could get 2017 off to a not-so-happy start. […]