As a small business, we appreciate the challenges you face. This is why we have an accounting team to help you succeed. Our experienced accountants can advise you on everything from setup and bookkeeping and payroll, to tax planning and setting long-term goals.
Are you efficiently using QuickBooks to create comparative reports that you can interpret?
Are you really getting an accurate picture of where your business is?
Do you have a tax plan that looks beyond the current year to take advantage of savings in the future?
Do you have a succession plan in place to preserve your future? When you want out, who will run the company? How will you transfer ownership and extract your money from the business?
As your consultants, we will help ensure your business’s future and give you peace of mind. We can take away the hassle of your accounting issues so you can focus on what you do best… running and growing your business.
Our Small Business Services Include:
- Tax planning and preparation
- Business planning
- Bookkeeping services
- Cash flow projections
- Overhead cost analysis
- Assistance with IRS audits
- Financial statement preparation/interpretation
- QuickBooks consulting and support
- Succession planning
- Small Business Interruption Loans (3/27/2020) - The CARE ACT passed by the Senate on March 25th proposes potential business saving SBA 7(a) loans for qualified small businesses. The covered period for these loans begins on March 1, 2020 and ends on December 31, 2020. Who is eligible? During the period covered, any business concerns that do not employ more than 500 […]
- CARE ACT – Business provisions: Employee retention credit for impacted employers (3/27/2020) - As it passed the Senate, this provision provides a refundable payroll tax credit for 50% of wages paid by eligible employers to certain employees during the COVID-19 crisis. (Act Sec. 2301(a)). The effective date of the credit applies to wages paid after March 12, 2020 and before Jan. 1, 2021. (Act Sec. 2301(m)) Eligible employers: […]
- Transforming the Budget Process (1/23/2020) - Budgeting can be mundane and often a task many of us do not look forward to completing; however, this new process allows you to take a completely different look at your budgeting process. You can get the budget you want, and not just the budget you have always had.
- Sole Proprietors’, Ever Consider Employing Your Children? (1/10/2020) - Whenever I visit a client’s office or family business, I often see young children coloring in the waiting room or solemnly asking when they might be allowed to go home. It is at these moments that I can’t help but to think of their future and the future of family businesses. I often wonder about […]
- The (potential) 20% Deduction Business Owners Should Understand (11/20/2018) - Last December, one of the biggest (real news) headlines was the drastic tax reform working its way through the legislative process. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was officially signed into law by President Trump on December 22, 2017 and it represents the most comprehensive tax reform in decades. The more dramatic changes have […]
- Business Owners: On Your Mark, Get Set, Go! (1/19/2017) - The start of the New Year marks the beginning of the IRS informational reporting season that will keep most business owner’s heads spinning. None are overbearing or difficult unless, of course, you don’t get them right the first time. Failure to correctly file W-2 and 1099 forms could get 2017 off to a not-so-happy start. […]