Melissa (Sawyer) Boulette
Business Development Manager
Melissa joined the team in 2012. She is the marketing manager for the firm, focusing on the coastal Bath area. A central Maine native, Melissa now lives in Bath, Maine.
Before One River
Melissa attended the University of Maine at Farmington and earned basketball all-conference awards. She gained valuable experience as a sales and marketing representative for a local comedian, and she found a passion in the field of business promotion. Melissa has a Bachelor of Science in Community Health.
At One River
Melissa brings enthusiasm and drive to our team as she works to integrate the firm into the Bath community. Melissa is the race director for One River’s annual charity run where she successfully coordinates our race that raises over $10,000 each year.
Besides One River
- Recipient of the Young Professional of the Year Award by the Southern Midcoast Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Paul Harris Fellow Award by the Rotary Club of Bath
- Board of Directors on Special Olympics Maine
- Assistant girls’ varsity coach at Morse High School
- Active volunteer with Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Member of Wellness Committee for Healthy Maine Streets
- Member of Rotary Club of Bath
- Active volunteer for local youth camps and recreational programs
Q & A…
Why do you do what you do?
As a sports enthusiast, I view marketing as a “game.” Marketing and sports seem to go hand and hand for me; I’m passionate about both.
How many “wins” or new potential clients can I get in a week, month, year?
It is a position where I can set personal goals as well as accomplish the goals of the firm; both are very rewarding.
What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
If you believe in yourself, you will see how great you are to the world.
What is your favorite movie?
I love a good comedy! Dumb & Dumber, Bridesmaids, & Anchorman
What is something people might not know about you?
I was one of 41 people from the United States chosen to be a VIP Honored Guest at the 2019 Special Olympic World Games in Abu Dhabi. The largest sports and humanitarian event in the World!
What is one of your biggest accomplishments?
Running the 2018 Boston Marathon in the most brutal weather conditions in history after only training for 7 weeks!
Q & A…