News & Events
One River CPAs is always looking for the brightest and most talented individuals to join their team. We want people who have passion for their career and love taking on different challenges that help them thrive in their profession while advancing to the top. Certified Public Accountants preferred and individuals with an existing practice base are strongly encouraged to apply. Click for details…
One River Peer Review:
Our Commitment to Excellence
Every three years, our firm undergoes a rigorous peer review conducted by outside, independent CPAs, through our membership in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. A review of One River CPAs was conducted in October 2018, and we are proud to say that we received an unmodified opinion from the reviewing firm. Its report was accepted by the New England Peer Review Executive Committee, and they conveyed their congratulations to One River CPAs. An unqualified review is proof of our commitment to excellence and quality control. Click for more information…
One River CPAs
Login to your account here.
Why choose One River CPAs?
With 30 years in business and locations in both central and mid-coast Maine , our CPA firm offers income tax preparation services , small business consulting , on-site QuickBooks training , audits for non-profit organizations , and business bookkeeping services to people and businesses throughout Maine. Our Tax, Audit, and Consulting divisions allow you to breathe easy knowing that your work is being handled by qualified professionals.
I have a CPA… How is One River CPAs different?
One River CPAs is different because we take the time to be different. We put our clients and community first but don’t just take our word for it …
- MaineBiz Magazine has ranked One River CPAs in the Top 15 firms in Maine for the last 5 years
- Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce recognized One River CPAs as Business of the Year in 2003
- Southern Mid-Coast Chamber awarded One River CPAs the Medium-Sized Business of the Year in 2013
- Southern Mid-Coast Chamber Small Business of the Year in 2020.
- The Department of Defense recognized One River CPAs as a Patriotic Employer in 2013
- Civic organizations like Special Olympics of Maine, Make-A-Wish, Mid-Maine Homeless shelter, and Maine General Medical Center have all recognized One River CPAs for its community efforts.
- 2021 Morning Sentinel Best of the Best readers’ choice award in 2021 for Accounting and Financial Services.
Disclaimer & Privacy… The One River CPAs website and individual One River CPAs Blogs are communication tools of One River CPAs Inc., providing information to firm clients, contacts and visitors. While every effort is made to deliver accurate material, it should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent counsel. Before taking any tax position consult with your tax professional.